1. For uncoated lenses, we check all uncoated lenses one by one to make sure that the quality of all the UC lenses are good.
2. For coated lenses, especially AR coating lenses, we will test the coating of every batch lenses we produce every day. The testing method is as follows,
1) Prepare 1000 ML salt water (Salt:water=5:100)
2) Boil the salt water
3) Put the AR coating lenses into boling salt water for 5 minutes
4) Take the AR coating lenses out of the boiling salt water, and then put them into icy water for another 5 minutes.
5) Take the AR coating lenses out of icy water, then put them into boing salt water for 5 minutes again.
6) Do the whole processes 5 times.
After all these processes, we check the AR coating, if it is still good, we think this batch of lenses have good quality AR coating.